SALES EXPERTS' TIPS
Prospecting, Discovery, Negotiation & Closing Guide
We asked 51 top-tier sales experts to share their tried and true tips for success in all four stages of the sales cycle - prospecting, discovery, negotiation, and closing.
Sales can be difficult. It’s time-consuming, stressful, and unpredictable. It’s not just about closing. It’s about maintaining a healthy pipeline, identifying the right prospects, and automating processes without sacrificing personalization.
In this four-part ebook authored by some of the best-known names in the industry, you will learn how to:
- Disarm your prospects and warm them up
- Build rapport early in the process
- Leverage closed-lost opportunities
- Make the most of your voicemail messages
- Get referrals quickly
- Do social selling effectively
- Ask the right questions
- Set expectations and boundaries
- Handle objections
- Identify the capital in a sales conversation
- Auto-close a sale